Rest of my Life
Michelle Featherstone
Here we are,
Staring straight into tomorrow's eye's,
What do you see?
Can you see the same as me?
We hold hands,
We take walks and talk,
And laugh about things.
I'll tell you what,
This could be the way,
That every day was meant to be.
I don't want to go,
I don't want to stay one night,
Or one day.
So i'll stay the rest of my life.
I don't want to leave,
I don't want to be one night,
Or one day.
So i'll stay the rest of my life
How 'bout that,
Waking up every morning with me.
Spend our time drinking coffee,
Speaking softly as the days go by.
The rest of my life
Let's just let it start
The rest of my life...
Adventures and misadventures of a baby doctor, corporate researcher and life learner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today's Daily Reminder
After more than a year from residency, and one year in corporate research and almost 1 year into regular clinics, I still have numerous...
-
two weeks before this sem is over and i super can't wait!!! even though i ain't too excited to see my grades as always... hahaha... ...
-
in the midst of "studying" and playing build a lot 3.. lol.. i realized after the NMAT i only have a few weeks left of 2008, so i ...
No comments:
Post a Comment