Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Day 7 - A photo of someone I love :)

It's the birthday of my special someone today.

And i'm a gift giver. Haha. I went all out shopping yesterday for gifts that had to have meaning :) And i'm so grateful that i pulled that one off. :)

Another year's ending, which is why i'm doing this photo memory thing. And this year i'm still taken :) who would've thought i could do this commitment thing haha :)

I guess what changed is that i fell in love with my best friend, who already knew my faults, my bitchyness and my weirdness... haha :) And yet we still manage to surprise each other everyday, falling in love with other things that we didn't know about each other. I get it, it's a journey and i'm enjoying it even if there are bumps along the way, and i'm glad i'm on this adventure with him. :)

P.S. I'm skipping day 8 - my favorite band/ musician cause i dont have any :P

No comments:

Today's Daily Reminder

After more than a year from residency, and one year in corporate research and almost 1 year into regular clinics, I still have numerous...