so finally my post-MCAT results blog. (i've known my results for weeks now actually but i decided to give in to the ol' weakness and drink) I THOUGHT I'D NEVER LOOK AT MY LAPTOP AGAIN. oh poor bennie. AND I WAS SOOOO GONNA QUIT MED. but what's one test right?
OK so i went through a crappy phase again SINCE LIFE THREW ME LEMONS i GOT TEQUILA. and yeah helloooo reversed body clock and early morning dvd marathons of Friends.. SINCE I WANT TO HAVE MY OWN LOBSTER.
SERIOUSLY NOW, i know deep in my heart i'm no quitter. AND I SERIOUSLY BELIEVE IMMA GET A GOOD ENOUGH SCORE IN MY NMAT. HELLO.... BUT, if my NMAT score sucks imma reassess everything and see where it goes from there. so i'm LOST. SAD. and FAT. haha. but i know that SADNESS IS A WALL BETWEEN TWO GARDENS...
AND I SO CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO THAT GARDEN ON THE OTHER SIDE.
No comments:
Post a Comment