Last night I was in ABS-CBN with 3 of my English block mates. We went there to find out if it could be an alternative hang-out for teens, since that was the topic for our Eng11 paper. At first, I wasn’t really excited to go there, I mean c’mon, who would hang-out there? Haha! But through the course of our ‘special’ tour, I remembered wanting to be a newscaster when I was a kid. We were actually able to go to sets of live news ‘coz there were the only ones taping at 6pm. It was funny remembering how I’d use to sit in front of the mirror and act as if I was reporting! haha! I was Grade four when I used to do that. My views changed when I was 1st year high school. During ERAP’s impeachment trial, I decided that I wanted to be a lawyer. So that when people do bad stuff, they wouldn’t get away with it. And I’d be able to defend those who were harmed, hurt, or damaged. I also liked the idea of standing in front of a judge and defending a case, ‘coz i really liked to talk too! haha! Seriously, I wanted to be a lawyer to be of service to people. And I promised myself that I wouldn’t be one of those lawyers who would take advantage of their clients. But when I was filling up my UP application form, I suddenly felt like I didn’t want to be a lawyer! I wanted to be a doctor! Why? My parents asked me the same question when I told them I changed my mind about being a lawyer. I decided that I could help more people, especially my family, if I was to be a doctor...
....to be continued.... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment