Fly me to the moon
Let me sing among those stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby kiss me
Fill my heart with song
Let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you
--------------------------------------------------
i just like the movie that's all.. and the crazy plot which basically revolves around making that really special someone love you..or the "untouchable" to notice you and fall in love with you.. hahaha..and it ain't that easy or extravagant in real life, but it does bring you face to face with the realities of how complicated and downright dangerous the game of love may be.. :) everyone agrees with me 'ere right? hehehehehehe!! so for now, i'm a down with love girL! fun fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment