What car model would han be?
Well.. Obviously, she would be a Lancer MX dark blue with plate number KRS707.. Why? Kasi.. Dahil ky Han nakakarating ako sa aking paroroonan.. nax! She makes me feel safe with her seatbelts and airbags.. Nagkaroon ako ng maraming friends sapagkat maraming tao ang gustong makihitch.. Minsan ay traffic at puro MMDA ang buhay, tinutulungan ako ni Han by giving music/movies for entertainment and super strong horsepower for speedy color-coding getaways.. Her magic tints and airconditioning unit protects me from the harmful rays and heat of the outside world.. She helps me see things in a clear perspective with her automatic soap water spraying thingy and cool wipers.. Her leather reclinable seats make me comfortable when I’m with her.. She even has spacious compartments for all my problems..
Sa totoo lang, Han needs special attention that is why linilinis ko siya kapag siyay marumi and I try to make her a better person by upgrading her parts.. If only we try to understand Han and look deep inside her, my makikita tayong isang nilalang na pangalan ay Bumbong, isang doggy na pinangalan sa putobumbong dahil sa kulay niya which is coincidentally Han’s favorite color..
So Han, I wish you an easy and safe drive in life.. Don’t stop if you encounter road blocks along the way.. Learn to take a detour and continue your journey with God navigating in the passenger seat.. Happy 18th Birthday Powerpuff! -- Harm
Well, in Hannah-ville, I would have to say that it is mostly sunny with light to moderate winds, rarely cloudy or stormy, resistant to drastic weather changes, with temperatures ranging from 24 to 30 degrees Celsius…just perfect! And I say this because Han possesses this amazing aura that radiates from her wherever she may be. She has been such an inspiration to me and I’m sure to a lot of other people, because of her positive disposition and her insatiable thirst for life. It will take a lot more than a few setbacks and disappointments to bring her down. She lights up a room with her mere presence and creates a warm, inviting atmosphere for everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment